Thursday, October 27, 2022

Buy my book!

 So this happened.....


and I could tell you that's why it's been awhile since I've written here, and it's part of it - but also in large part because I haven't felt like I had much to say that was interesting enough to other people during the COVID years. But now I do! You can buy my book! 

Available on the Amazon kindle app (you don't need a Kindle, you can get the app on any computer, tablet or phone) and coming soon (I hope!!) in paperback!  https://www.amazon.com/Two-Truths-Lie-Suki-Dijk-ebook/dp/B0BGT1X4M4/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2I9FWECEG47H9&keywords=two+truths+and+a+lie+suki+van+dijk&qid=1666893203&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIwLjAwIiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&s=books&sprefix=two+truths+and+a+lie+suki+van+dijk%2Cstripbooks%2C81&sr=1-1

So buy my book (please!) and if you like it leave a review (please!) come back to my blog tomorrow for a look into how the writing process works (for me anyway!)

thank you!

No comments: